Powered by Blogger.
Archive for July 2015
There's always a little truth behind every,"Just kidding."A little curiosity behind every,"Just wondering."A little knowledge behind every,"I dont know."...And a little emotion behind every,"I don't care."
Never laugh at or judge someone because you never know, someday you might find yourself in the same situation ~ Brigitte Nicole
“You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.” ~ Johnny Depp
It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary ~ Mandy Hale
Makeup doesn't make you prettier. Money doesn't make you richer. Real wealth and real beauty depends on how you value yourself
You can never make the same mistake twice because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, it's a choice - Steven Denn
7 cardinal rules in life:
- Make peace with your past, so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – your actions and beliefs do.
- What others think of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
- Time heals almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
- No one is the reason for your own happiness, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
- Don’t compare your life with others’, you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. Sometime there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
- Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn a life around and set everything straight.
#Picture #Message #Photo #Msg #Picture-msg #Picture-msg.blogspot.com #Quote #ThoughtOfTheDay